The Texas Humane Legislation Network is fortunate to have in its leadership some of the area’s most accomplished professionals in their fields of animal law, animal welfare, and grassroots advocacy. Some of our leaders may be available to share their expertise with your conference attendees or group. These experts can speak on a variety of topics; the below list may help your company, agency, or organization decide which animal-related topic provides the most value to your intended audience.
If you are not sure which speaker you would prefer, we will use the information in your form to see if a good fit is possible. To begin the process of requesting a speaker, please complete the brief form below. Please note that completing the form does not obligate you to book, nor is there a guarantee a speaker will be available. Once we receive your information, we’ll be in touch with you to learn more about your event.
- Understanding the difference between animal abuse and neglect
- Under the Dome: A Review of the Animal Bills from the 2017 Legislative Session
- Understanding Animal Law at the Local, State, and Federal level
- The Connection Between Animal Cruelty and Human Violence
- Advocating for Animal Protection Laws
- Best Practice for First Responders; a Multi-discipline Response
Please complete and submit the form below to request a speaker from THLN for your upcoming meeting or event.