THLN is the sole owner and operator of this website. By visiting THLN.ORG, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy and security statement. THLN reserves the right to modify or amend this statement at any time and for any reason by posting such changes at THLN.ORG.
THLN not sell or trade our supporters’ or donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
- THLN is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its online visitors. We believe that maintaining privacy on the Web is very important and that informing our visitors about the types of information we collect and how we use it. All information submitted to THLN.ORG, including names, emails, addresses, and phone numbers, is private and protected by industry-standard security measures. The only exception is postings voluntarily submitted to our public comment sections. THLN does not distribute or transfer personally identifiable information obtained from any user to any other parties without the user’s express approval.
- THLN may send emails and other correspondence, but only to those users who have expressly agreed to receive such information.
III. THLN examines user data in aggregate to facilitate user’s online experience and improve the quality of its content.
- THLN uses industry-standard security systems, software, and encryption technologies for security purposes and processes its online purchases and donations through a secure connection.
- You may choose to correct, update, or delete the information you have submitted to us by sending an email requesting changes to [email protected] at any time.
The policies contained in this statement do not extend to any non-THLN sites linked to THLN.ORG. Please check with these companies, organizations, and sites for their policies regarding data privacy and security.
- While THLN, as outlined in this statement, has incorporated security measures to protect the privacy and security of information submitted to THLN.ORG, such privacy and security cannot be guaranteed by THLN. In no event shall THLN be liable for damages of any kind suffered due to a breach of privacy or security to information submitted to THLN.ORG.
If you have any questions about this privacy and security statement, please contact us by emailing [email protected].