Aug 23, 2019
This fall, we are hosting our annual fundraiser, the “Be The Change Brunch” to generate proceeds for our organization’s mission: legislate to change their fate. As the only state-based animal organization working to address unjust animal welfare laws, this fundraiser is paramount to our lobbying efforts and creating real change within the state.
Please join us on Sunday, November 17 to learn about how YOU can be the change Texas animals need. We’ll be featuring a gourmet vegan brunch, bottomless bubbles, and an awards ceremony celebrating two remarkable local animal-friendly legislators. Full event details below:
- When: Sunday, November 17 from 11 am to 1 pm
- Where: Czech Center Museum in Houston, TX
- A gourmet brunch including vegan brown sugar fried ‘chicken', sweet potato waffles and berry cobbler
- Bottomless mimosas, Bloody Marys, wine and beer
- Vodka tasting by Frankly Organic Vodka
- A chance to enter our raffle and win an amazing trip
- Presentation of Humane Hero awards... honorees will be announced soon!
- Complimentary valet
- Live music
Purchase your tickets and/or sponsorships now and we look forward to seeing you in November! Thank you to Frankly Organic Vodka and Global Printing Solutions for adding very special touches to this event.
If you are unable to attend please consider making a donation to help us create better lives for animals across Texas!