Join us for the Best Friends 2019 National Conference at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas from Wednesday, July 25th through Saturday, July 27th, where THLN will be tabling.
At the conference, you’ll get the chance to learn, share and connect with like-minded animal lovers from around the country. With workshops and speakers on nearly every aspect of the no-kill movement, the conference has something for everyone. You’ll be joined by more than a thousand fellow animal lovers, united by a passion for saving the lives of homeless pets and getting the country to no-kill by 2025.
THLN is seeking volunteers to help with tabling at this event! We need to fill the following shifts:
- Wednesday, July 24: sometime (approximately 1 - 1.5 hours) between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (table setup)
- Wednesday, July 24: 5 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, July 25: 12 – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 25: 5:30 – 8 p.m.
- Friday, July 26: 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Friday, July 26: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 2 – 6 p.m. (table takedown)
If you would like to volunteer, please click here and indicate which shift/s you are available. Please note, your shift will be confirmed with you a few days before the event.
Questions regarding volunteering? Call Louise Roberts at 512-750-3509 or email email@example.com.
If you are unable to volunteer but are still interested in attending the event itself you can learn more at their web site here.